Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

End of travel day one....

After the ceremony, swinging by the pharmacy to pick up my migraine meds, and then picking up the dogs from the beauty shop we were on our way.  We traveled from Sierra Vista, AZ to Van Horn, TX.  All of the pictures below were taken by my travel buddy, our youngest dude...


The first part of today's drive was a little boring, as you can tell by the pictures above.  Then we crossed over into...

and we saw this...
Sorry, little dude, can't stop today.
But then we saw this, maybe we can stop!!

And here is the photographer and pictures that he took of himself...

I didn't realize he made self portraits until I downloaded the pictures.  I've got to add that he is shirtless because he played in a water fountain at the outlet mall.  The shirt was drying on the backseat.

OK- well that about wraps it up for our first day.  Come back for more of our travels and adventures!

1 comment:

~ Pink Flamingo ~ said...

I've decided A could have been a model for Norman Rockwell... he makes great expressions no matter what he is doing. :) Smart Mom letting him hit the water park and all! xoxo