Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, Oliver!!

Yes, I'm embarrassed that it has taken me a month to put together this post!  This one is for my sweet Shih-tzu, Oliver.  I know he forgives my delinquency.  He is the sweetest little soul and a joy to have in our family. Oliver turned 3 on the 4th of July.  He was born in Flagstaff, AZ.  His mommy, a native Tusconian, was spending the holiday with her family in the mountains of AZ.

When we moved to AZ 3 years ago I decided that our other Shih-tzu, Chui, needed a brother.  So after much research we drove to Tucson to pick up our newest little love bundle.  Now we were still living in the Utah House, a guest cottage on Ft. Huachuca.  Our assigned quarters were being renovated. One of the housekeepers had an extra doggie bed that she brought one morning for Oliver.  These pictures were taken two days after we brought him into our family.



Fast forward 3 years.  Once again, we found ourselves calling the Utah House home as we departed Fort Huachuca back in June.  Same doggie bed, same spot, same dog....

Where oh where do the years go???

Besides his immediate family, Oliver is dearly loved by his Aunt.  She makes special trips just to visit him in his new home.: )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER!!!
WE LOVE YOU

4 comments:

Red Door Home said...

Happy birthday! So cute!

me said...

Ann,
That's the CUTEST picture I've seen of Oliver . . . he's got the best expression on his little face!!! I'm glad you're sister looks after him. :o)

Cherry Chick said...

"Same doggie bed, same spot, same dog"...Just a whole lot bigger and loved a whole lot more I'm sure.
Happy Belated Birthday Oliver

Dena E's Blog said...

Hey Oliver Sissi and I say HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!,,,tell your Mommy we miss her and pray she is well and Happy too..
Big Hugs and Paw Pats
Sissi and Dena