Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Chore with Love

I really do not enjoy cleaning my house.  Anyone who reads this blog and has been to my home know this fact.  I am on the hunt for a good house cleaner and have narrowed down my choices but haven't made that final call...that means less money for me to spend on treasures.  It will happen soon though, I can't take much more of the dirt, dishes and laundry.  In the long run it is worth it for me to have a little help and do without a treasure or two for the sake of my sanity.

Anyways, this morning I was changing the sheets on our bed.  While doing this little chore I thought...wonder how many folks spray linen spray on their sheets?  I love to climb into bed at night and smell the clean smell of linen spray.  I spray my sheets and then wonder if hubby will notice??  This is a little chore I do with love. 


When this bottle runs out I plan to purchase a lavender scented linen spray.  I think that I prefer that scent over Italian Linen but gotta use up what I have first.

Oh, please ignore the wrinkles on the sheets.  No, I do not iron my sheets!  And to answer my own question....I do not believe hubby notices the Italian Linen smell.  Nope not one bit!

Fondly,
Ann

4 comments:

Needles Everywhere said...

What a great idea. I've used Febreeze before but I like the idea of a linen spray better. I am with you on the housework -- I'd rather have time for my projects and my dogs.

Anonymous said...

I like linen spray too. Just ran out. My daughter gave me the last one as a gift. It smelled delightful. I think I'm with you on the lavender.

Thank you so much for stopping by and praying. I emailed you but am out and about visiting neighbors today.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

I love climbing into a bed of fresh sheets! I've never used a scented spray before but I think it's a great idea and will try. I think the lavender sounds nice also.

Nancy

Dena E's Blog said...

I do believe it would be a delightful aroma Sweetie!!!
Continued Hugggggs Dena