Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Someday Projects

We all have them.

Some more than others.

I definitely fall into the "some more than others" category!

Maybe one day I'll take a picture of my garage and attic.

And crawl space.

And bonus room.

I'd like to share with y'all one of my someday projects.

Since this is a fine rainy Monday morning in Georgia I can assure you that it will not be completed today, thus a someday project!!




Yes, I'd like to sand and paint this old metal furniture and the firepit.
Firepit would stay black.
Metal furniture would go from a lovely shade of rusty black to a deep vibrant red.

Not today....someday!

Happy Monday everyone.

Fondly,
Ann

3 comments:

La Vie Quotidienne said...

I have a very long list of things to do someday...and eventually I sometimes even get them done. You will probably be more in the mood to paint these when it gets warmer. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Ann, I, too, have many "someday" projects to complete. It seems that for me, I have to be in the right mood or frame of mind to get to some of them. "Someday"...................

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Ann, boy do I hear you on this one! Also, I love your new blog design. Your hubby did a great job.
Have a wonderful week.