Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hit 2 Talbots yesterday...very productive day for my wardrobe and a lucrative one for Talbots!!


On to other things.

I purchased this old peach basket at a thrift store for .25 cents.
For those of you who don't know, I live in Georgialina (Georgia/South Carolina border, the Savannah River is all that separates the two states), my town is Augusta and across the river North Augusta.
Anyways, peaches are BIG business here in this part of the south.
I love the color of this basket and have showcased it here on TTT back in the early fall.
But today it has taken on another duty.



Holder of my vintage aprons!





I'm just lovin' the color with my aprons and it sits so proudly in hubbys grandparents corner cabinet, that I painted black.



Hope your week is a great one!
Fondly,
Ann

8 comments:

Gracie's Cottage said...

That old softened green basket is so charming with those colors popping in...fun!

Jan

Sharlotte said...

Hi Ann,
I love these pictures. The basket is perfect for you aprons! I also love your lace with the fruit. That is so pretty! I'm guessing you found that in Georgia too, right? I love this corner cabinet, it looks great with all your treasures. Thanks for sharing! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Sharlotte

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love it with the aprons. They are so pretty and the colors are wonderful in the basket. Great idea and it makes such a beautiful vignette. Hugs, Marty

Erma Bombeck, Where Art Thou? said...

omg Ann..i love this soft green look in a peach basket!:) I can see quilt quarters being held theer too..so pretty!!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

How cute...I love the color too, it really shows off all of the different apron fabric. Super!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Oh Ann! So many pretty things to see here today. I love how your cabinet looks and thanks for the shout out too. Peaches are big here too, but raisins are even bigger. The peach basket looks so sweet with the vintage aprons. Love all the gorgeous colors!

Jewel Sauls said...

Love that peach basket with the aprons - great storage and pretty too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ann, you have a nice collection of aprons! I have just one but I hope to aquire more! I would love to see more of that fruit doily above the basket! ♥