Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Few More Decorating Pictures....





Hubby and I bought our Angel Tree Topper the first Christmas we were married.  We were stationed in Germany.  She is made by Goebel, same company that makes Hummels.  She has a porcelain face and hands.   The price tag is still on the box, $35.00.  She is just beautiful!!



This tree is in our living room.
I never, ever can get the lighting right in this room for a good picture, sorry.


This tree is in our family room.
Do you see what I see?

Gracie the Cat!

10 comments:

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Just beautiful ! Love the kitty.
Blessings,
~Myrna

Anonymous said...

Ann, beautiful and your kitty thinks it's beautiful also:)

Kim said...

Your home is so freakin' gorgeous - I just can't get enough!!!!
xoxo,
Kim

La Vie Quotidienne said...

What I wouldn't give for that beautiful staircase and you have decorated it perfectly...so pretty! And both of the trees are wonderful too. Know what you mean, for some reason Christmas trees are so hard to photograph, mine in the living room is in a dark corner, I just about had to stand on my head to get a good picture and then I really wasn't satisfied.(-: Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Gracie found a new home base! It looks beautiful Ann. Have a wonderful holiday in your new home with your family.

Julie Harward said...

I love it all, makes me wish I had done my stair rails this year1 I love the angel on the top, I have had one on my tree every years, yours is very special! Love the cat too, mine do the same thing and they love to bat the little bells on my tree! ;D

Gracie's Cottage said...

Beautiful...and my canine Gracie thinks it's ok that a feline shares her name, since she looks very cute!

Jan

me said...

Gracie actually made me smile!!! :o) Everything's gorgeous as always!
Lydia

The Inspired Nest said...

Everything is so beautiful! I love your garland on the stairway!
Lacy

Kelly said...

The decorations are as beautiful as your home. How do you keep your staircase so clean? I could never have white carpeting.