Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Muffin anyone????

Good Morning everyone.  Care for a muffin?  We had two spend the night guests last night and also had to rise early this morning for much needed errands.  So I quickly whipped us a couple batches of muffins.  Chococlate and Blueberry.  I use the Betty Crocker muffin packages and then add to them to make them extra special!


OK so I sneaked a chocolate one.  Quality control.


I love this square muffin pan.  I found it a couple of years ago clearanced at Marshall's for $4.00.  I really like the novelty of it.  Plus it's teflon coated and cleans up really easily.


I hope y'all have a great weekend.  To those that thrift, happy hunting!!

Fondly,
Ann

9 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Hi Ann, thanks for stopping by. My buffalo checked panels are from Country Curtains and they are red. I don't know why yours looked burgandy. Those muffins look really good and would be great with my coffee that I am having now.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those square muffins! I've got to find that pan.

Gracie's Cottage said...

Chocolate please...I'm just getting ready for an iced coffee and those look great!

Jan

The Inspired Nest said...

Yum! I was hungry and now I have to go make my own muffins! I don't have that cool square tin???

Anonymous said...

Yes-I'll take a few square blueberries ones (and you can sneak in a chocolate one too!)!! Wish you lived closer so I could come eat all the yummy food you make.

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Uh oh - no breakfast yet and I'm wanting to reach right in and eat one of those muffins. Love that square pan too. Fun for individual brownies too! Oh now I have to go find a square muffin pan. What did you add? I have a homemade blueberry muffin recipe that calls for a mixture of nutmeg and sugar that you sprinkle on top of the unbaked muffins. It is so yummy and adds a nice flavor.

~ Pink Flamingo ~ said...

Mmm... you are a good cook and I wish I had been one of the lucky guests! :) I can't be greedy, though, as you once brought me an entire batch of home-baked muffins!!! Looking forward to the 'before & after' shots you promised in the other post. xoxo

DesignTies said...

Now you have me wanting a square muffin tin!! I really like it -- and the muffins look pretty good too :-)

Kelly

bj said...

Never have seen a square muffin pan..pretty cool..:)